HOME CHILDCARE PROVIDERS
Come Work With Us
We’re always looking for amazing individuals to join our team. If you have knowledge in childcare or interested in learning how to care for children with different needs and abilities and think you’re the right fit, give us a call or send us your CV. We’ll be happy to hear from you and answer any questions you may have.
HOME CHILDCARE PROVIDER
September 01, 2019
A home Daycare Provider is responsible for providing a secure and developmentally appropriate childcare program for all children in their care. She must work according to all relevant legislation, policies and methods.
The following are a number of duties and responsibilities that are required to be an effective Home Daycare Provider when working in partnership with Bright Future Childcare Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform various activities for children like songs, games in addition to story telling
• Develop everyday activity plans
• Plan in addition to apply activities to fulfill the emotional, actual, intellectual and social needs
• Establish routines and provide positive child guidance
• Ensure children are supervised at all times
• Prepare additional nutritious meals and snacks according Canada food guide for healthy eating
• Follow policies and methods regarding disciplinary procedures
• Provide age appropriate materials and activities
• Ensure equipment along with the room are thoroughly clean, well maintained and secure at all times
• Provide chances for sleep in addition to rest time
• Create children’s self value
• Provide everyday schedules of activities
• Develop culturally appropriate programs and activities
• Develop age appropriate activities that captures math and literacy concepts
• Provide instant solution in the event of emergency
• Keep parents informed regarding child’s development.